Do you want to be part of the team that is building the next billion-dollar brand for Amazon? Over 2 million Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon's ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth's largest selection and lowest prices. These Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique products providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics and Apparel to Consumables and beyond. In our vision to build a global marketplace, we will enable Sellers to list, make their selection available to customers globally while optimizing their inventory placement across multiple countries.
VAT Services on Amazon aims to dramatically transform VAT registration and filing processes in any country where Amazon Sellers choose to sell and/or place their inventory thereby removing one of key barriers and friction points that Sellers face when deciding to go international.
As Marketing and Pricing Specialist, you will join a dynamic team, which is at the forefront of this vision to build a global marketplace. You will have the exciting opportunity to help shape the pricing strategy for VAT Services on Amazon. As part of your responsibilities, you will track and provide insights on pricing metrics and competitive analysis. You will work with global cross-functional teams to define, execute, and measure tests that inform our pricing strategy. You will support the execution of the pricing strategy.
• Own periodic reporting of pricing metrics. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and drive improvements.
• Collect and analyze competitive research across multiple geographies (US, CN, EU) for the product category to drive GTM decisions
• Support pricing manager in the definition retention strategies for VAT services on Amazon
• Plan, execute, and measure pricing tests that will inform pricing strategy
• Work across teams to support the implementation of pricing tests
• Support the implementation of the pricing strategy
• Bachelor's / Master's degree
• Minimum of 6-month professional experience/internship
• Excellent written and spoken English, any other EU language is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn
• Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
• Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
• High attention to detail
• Self-learning, enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
• Bachelor's or Master's studies within Marketing, Business administration or similar field
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.