Marketing Analytics Manager, Prime Now
Our fast-growing ultrafast delivery service, Prime Now, is seeking an exceptionally talented Marketing Analytics Manager to help drive strategic decisions around content and merchandising initiatives for our 3rd Party Business (local stores offering their selection on Prime Now). The Marketing Analytics Manager ensures the creation of an innovative, best-in-class, cross-channel experience that drives ongoing customer trial and engagement and helps customers build bigger baskets. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon in its early stages. This role will support the rapid growth of Prime Now 3rd Party by managing marketing analytics and reporting. Applicants must have demonstrated expertise in building dashboards, tools and analytical frameworks to answer strategic business questions.
The right person for this role will have experience with reporting, large consumer datasets, and making data-driven decisions. You will help drive our marketing strategy by identifying requirements for our data and insights needs. You will own demand generation and basket size analytics and reporting, including developing KPIs and managing analyses that monitor and improve marketing effectiveness. The right candidate has a solid understanding of ecommerce customer dynamics and segmentation. You will develop and maintain internal reports and dashboards that consolidate data from multiple sources to provide marketing insights and varying levels of detail from total business to customer cohort. You will interface with cross-functional teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources and continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for the team. Flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Work with marketing team members to scope and define marketing analyses
- Develop and execute standardized reporting and analyses to improve customer behavior knowledge. Retrieve and analyze complex and large data sets to provide insights on customer lifecycle and engagement.
- Develop A/B test scenarios, monitor results of customer engagement initiatives and propose recommendations based on results.
- Analyze historical data to identify significant trends and drivers.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis.
- Collaborate with BI and Finance to maintain predictive models for the customer lifecycle.
We are also looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth category environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Passion for technology and data
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess marketing effectiveness
- Solid experience with Excel and working with databases, including SQL query development
- Advanced SQL writing skills required
- Experience with conducting data analysis on large, complex data sets, via R, SQL, or other data management tools
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-moving consumer-facing business
- 3+ years of experience using analytical tools
- Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (such as Business Objects, Tableau, etc.)
- Understanding of online marketing ecosystem, marketing channels (e.g. direct, social media, display, affiliate, e-mail, newsletter, SEM, SEO), customer segmentation and database marketing methods
- Bachelor's degree required
- Marketing automation experience
- 3+ years marketing funnel optimization and analytics
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top