Market Manager - Devices (Los Angeles, CA.)
The first Kindle launched in 2007 and it has been the best-selling product in the history of Amazon.com. Since then, Amazon has continued to expand its innovation by Fire tablets, Fire TV, and new state of the art Kindle eReaders. Our impressive lineup of devices, paired with a robust online ecosystem, makes Amazon a smart choice for our customers.
This critical, full-time role will continue to build on that success by managing Amazon's in-store experience through merchandising excellence, training and building partnerships at retail locations in your region.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Increasing sales in your stores
- Educating store associates and consumers on the value of Amazon devices, accessories and Amazon in general
- Ensuring the Amazon in-store experience and merchandising is properly implemented across retailers within your region
- Serving as the Amazon evangelist within your region
- Running group training events for sales associates on how to sell Amazon devices, accessories, content, and ecosystem
- Participating in assisted selling activities on peak selling times at select retail locations
- Managing in store product transitions and retailer communications
- Collecting business and market intelligence from consumers and store associates
- Traveling on personal vehicle within a designated territory on a daily basis, covering significant mileage
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- 1+ years of work experience in retail sales
- Flexible work hours including nights and weekends (ability to work 40 hours a week)
- Possession of a valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in retail sales, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area
- Multi-Unit experience
- Independence and flexibility
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor
- High attention to detail and proven ability to complete multiple activities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top