Manufacturing Test Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services' Hardware Engineering team is looking for experienced Mfg Engineer to help build and support a the manufacturing testing for the world's premier cloud computing platform.
We are looking for engineer capable of operating in a fast paced, ever changing, multi-platform international manufacturing and production environment.
Our engineers manage and develop test automation and infrastructure across numerous platforms and architectures (x86, AMD, ARM). They implement automated hardware testing solutions and manufacturing processes for all servers and racks to ensure highest possible hardware quality for AWS customers. They are expected to handle personal project management, execution, and ongoing hardware test support of all products in production as well as new product introductions.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related experience.
• 4+ years experience implementing code in Python or similar language and using source control systems such as git.
• 5+ years overall hardware engineering and test/validation experience.
• 5+ years experience with Linux operating system, tools and scripting (Python, Shell). Excellent understanding of Linux internals, drivers, kernel, containerization.
• 4+ years experience with System Administration of Linux servers in particular OS loading, networking, and configurations
• Devops experience
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Experience reviewing others code and providing meaningful feedback
• Experience testing computer systems, servers and hardware components.
• Understanding of production monitoring and metrics
• Understanding of manufacturing test environments
• Experience using AWS cloud based solutions and services is a plus
• Experience with complex SQL scripts, database administration, and/or database modeling is a plus
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with international teams
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top