Manager, Tech Business Development
- New York, NY
We are seeking a Manager, Tech Business Development for a new project that is fundamental to Amazon's future. We will tackle some of the world's most intriguing problems involving software architecture design, customer experience, and business strategy.
You have a career-defining opportunity to shape this project and our team culture as a founding member of our high-performance team. As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of delivering with high standards for customers; of scaling yourself and your team for fast growth; and you have demonstrated Invent and Simplify. Most important, you understand how to deliver while earning trust within and for your team. You deeply understand, and have shown, that the whole of a team is greater than the sum of its parts. Ownership includes delivering on behalf of the company, not just ourselves.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Apply business development and sales experience to drive an engagement and interact at the highest levels
• Utilize technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of the program to C-suite and other key stakeholders
• Think strategically and execute on sales initiatives and deliver results
If you are entrepreneurial and want to build and own transformative technology-driven products, join us in making history!
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 10+ years professional experience in Technology business development or sales
• Experience building and leading teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence others in a collaborative fashion
• Strong decision-making skills
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
• Ability to gather, interpret and apply a wide range of data
• Strong organizational skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top