Manager - Support Quality Operations
- Portland, OR
Are you passionate about improving the quality of support operations with impact to global programs and customers? Do you like to develop relationships with global teams with the goal of creating customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Does managing people, coordinating resources and priorities across teams, countries and cultures sound exciting to you? If so, the worldwide Concessions Abuse Prevention team is looking for a Manger for Global Support Quality Operations to manage a team of quality auditors, drive operational integration & change management, and process improvement within worldwide abuse prevention operations.
The Global Support Quality Operations will be the key link between the program, product, business teams, and worldwide operations. In this role, the role you will be responsible for managing a developing a team of quality auditors, building collaborative relationships with various program teams and field site leadership, and working closely to drive strategic operational initiatives that have a positive impacts on our Customers. The role will work with program teams to develop metrics to measure the quality and efficacy of our policies, drive improvements on key performance metrics, facilitate programmatic input, identify defects in tools and policies, and ensure accountability for strategic and tactical initiatives being driven by the sites.
This role will be responsible for:
• Mange and develop a team of quality auditors.
• Build and manage a roadmap of quality audits required to support WW abuse prevention operations.
• Developing and driving a programmatic roadmap focused on eliminating defects in tools and policies identified in the field.
• Drive consistency in the global policies, when appropriate, and policy adherence across the global associate pool.
• Work with program teams such as knowledge management, training, forecasting, and capacity planning to ensure alignment on operational inputs.
• Facilitating and driving quarterly, monthly and weekly business review meetings.
• Interacting with stakeholders at multiple levels facilitating dynamic collaboration with the business, product and technical teams to define and deliver solutions.
• Preparing and presenting regular program updates to senior leaders.
• Identifying and analyzing data to isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
• Understanding customer needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
• Anticipating bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Remaining flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer success firmly as the focus.
• 7+ Years of customer support or related experience is required.
• 5+ years of experience managing teams.
• 5+ years leading projects with global impact or large cross functional projects.
• Bachelor's degree required
• MBA preferred
• Demonstrated ability of working in complex cross cultural environments to drive business process change.
• Experience developing operational processes and process improvements.
• Track record of delivering programmatic goals and managing complex projects.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills, presenting to senior executives.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion.
• Experience in contact center operations or operationally oriented program management.
• Demonstrated ability to build quantitative models and structured problem solving.
• Six Sigma certification.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top