Manager, Solutions Architecture
Do you like to lead teams that solve complex technical problems? Do you want to find the next big thing in technology and empower partners to take full advantage of the cloud? Do you have a passion for developing employees while globally scaling partner development programs? Then come help us make history!
AWS is looking for an experienced technical leader for a Solutions Architecture team focused on our expansive partner network. This is a position for someone who can build teams quickly, establish relationships and set strategy with AWS product teams, measure and deliver results, and also get hands-on to help build complex, AWS-optimized architectures.
The ideal candidate has experience building and leading distributed teams of senior architects or similar roles at large enterprises. Alliances or enterprise customer-facing experience is required. Hands-on experience working on complex architectures or legacy application modernization is a big plus. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience working in complex virtualized environments. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at both strategic partners and AWS service teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and Lead a team of highly skilled Solutions Architects
- Drive adoption of AWS services by APN partners and their customers
- Provide architectural guidance on cloud-ifying partner offerings
- Capture and share field learnings with internal engineering teams
- Write technical white papers, blog posts, and provide specific technical guidance
- Define and track operational metrics within the team to drive continuous improvement
- Some travel will be required
- Passion for technology
- Experience leading technical teams
- Strong customer facing skills and speaking skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- 5+ leading senior technical teams distributed across the US or globally
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably in the enterprise space
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience with programmatic process development and implementation
- Broad knowledge of the cloud technology partner ecosystem and related products
- Experience writing and publishing technical documents
- Neurolinguistic programming and Artificial Intelligence experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top