As cloud technologies continue to transform businesses, skilled individuals are in high demand. At AWS Training and Certification (T&C), we are passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud skills and careers. We equip diverse builders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge they need to leverage the power of the AWS Cloud. Join our dynamic, fast-growing team and help us empower our customers to build cloud skills.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded employee and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Lead and supervise a team of Release Managers and Content Specialists.
• Support the continued adoption of Clarizen, act as SME and evangelize best practices on use of Clarizen and establish the Content Operations practice in T&C Learning Products (LP) .
• Lead ongoing engagements with Clarizen Team and act as single point of contact for T&C LP
• Own change management processes promoting data integrity, data governance and compliance efforts across relevant stakeholders.
• Partner with business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
• Leverage technology and process innovation to bring continuous improvement to ongoing operations (scalability, efficiency, scope, etc.) across the system and teams.
• This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements. new process creation, as well as keep pace with our growth and motivate others to meet the challenges of a deadline-driven environment.
This role can be performed near any US AWS office in the following cities: Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Ballston, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington D.C., Tempe, Sunnyvale, or Santa Monica.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $108,600 - $160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 2+ years managing software development teams including hands-on architectural or distributed systems experience
• Experience with delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
• Knowledge of software development best practices
• Experience operating critical systems
• Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic, ambiguous environment, meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads, and ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
• A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
• Track record of bringing in and growing engineering talent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.