Manager - Program Management
- Strasbourg, France
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is seeking a highly skilled and a motivated team player to be part of this dynamic team
As Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) we strive to be the earth's best logistics service provider. We make product journey in the supply chain smooth, to ensure best customer experience.
As a Program Manager, you lead a team of Program Managers, Business analysts and Operations managers; who are engaged in planning, forecasting, data analysis and delivery to drive results for our transportation Operations cutting across North America and Europe
Role and responsibilities
• Eye for detail, uncover trends to go beyond the obvious, identify the "whys"
• Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, asking questions and taking up challenges
• Deal with multiple teams; understand newer areas of business with ease
• Own multiple projects and driving them to closure
• Responsibility for defining and driving operational/business goals
• Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
• Building a data oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
• Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc
• Designing and developing strong relationships with senior stakeholder
• Ensuring high quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the org
• Lead and inspire a team of professionals to meet business goals
Background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning / messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
• Has managed critical operational processes, with end to end business responsibility.
• Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
• Skilled in collaborative environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
• Experience in program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Six Sigma certification
• Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top