Manager, Production Planning
- Nashville, TN
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Work with local and regional operations and finance teams to complete weekly and peak labor plans.
- Build the foundation and implement the model for centralized labor planning across NACF.
- Deliver scalable models and action plans for senior managers and directors.
- Leverage central teams (i.e. S&OP, Capacity, Central Flow) to drive process improvement for supply chain planning and execution.
- Use data and bias for action to work through ambiguity and deliver results
- Proven expertise managing, evaluating, and quickly analyzing to create meaningful business impact.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships with your business partners. Can root cause issues quickly and uncover core issues using data, then assist, consult with, and teach the business how decisions affect costs in their sites and create new mechanisms as they are needed.
- Proven ability to make meaningful contributions with competing priorities &and provide level-headed guidance during unexpected events.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias.
- 3+ years relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results.
- 3+ years of experience with advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.)
- Ability to travel; 10%+ travel expected, primarily to local operations and regional events.
- MBA and/or professional certification + relevant experience.
- Management experience with demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on and create new assignments.
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis.
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, PowerBI, MS Excel VBA) Previous experience within a distribution center, logistics, or manufacturing environment.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top