At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly taking to new levels is how we fulfill and deliver customers' orders. Our goal is to delight our customers by delivering their packages quickly and accurately, anywhere in the world. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best-in-class service levels by pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us work hard, have fun, and make history!
The EU DSP Management team works with the various European countries to optimize our end-to-end relationships with the Delivery Service Providers (DSP's), focusing on providing a best-in-class partnerships with our stakeholders across EU. We are looking for an Manager - Performance and Insights who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help us develop actionable, data-driven insights, using various quantitative tools and core project management skills.
This role will be based in Germany.
Core responsibilities include:
• Owning reporting for strategic roadmaps by working with business leaders; driving expansion and optimization of new business units in our DSP program.
• Developing performance dashboards with key metrics for review with senior leadership and business teams; synthesizing large quantities of data to help create new, step-change initiatives for the organization.
• Using statistical techniques and tools for strategic deep dives; generating actionable insights and effectively communicating recommendations to senior leadership.
• Communicates status risks, and changes of program milestones to a large user population and senior business leaders
• Tracking of deliveries and align with the milestones with cross functional teams
• Responsible for creating status reports with internal and cross functional teams for weekly/monthly reviews with leadership teams
• Surface opportunities to innovate to continuously improve organizational efficiency
If possible, please submit your CV in English
For this position we expect:
• Fluency in English and German
• BS in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar focus.
• 5+ years of professional experience in project/ program management with consistent career progression in high pace roles and relevant work experience in BI, Analytics, Data Science, or comparable fields.
• Proven SQL, MS excel, VBA skills in data transformation, analysis, and optimization.
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders across diverse functional areas to align roadmap and priorities.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
• Professional experience in supply chain, logistics, parcel delivery, and/or e-commerce.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially relating to quantitative topics discussed with non-technical colleagues.
• MS in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.