Manager, Partner Development Team
Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the IT Industry. We are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute to this effort. We are growing our Partner Development Representatives team to recruit, enable and grow our ecosystem of Amazon Partner Network (APN) Partners. These partners consist of some of the most innovative Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS and PaaS providers, as well as trusted Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers and Consultants.
As a manager of the team, you will be centrally located at our Seattle world headquarters. This team supports the partner ecosystem and focuses on nurturing a large number of partners across multiple technology stacks in the Americas. You will work with partner and sales team stakeholders to lead a team of Partner Development Representatives in a high-volume, results driven environment. Your success is measured by managing a team that attains activity-based metrics and qualifies new partner prospects to meet goals. To ensure the team's success you will: monitor calls to improve qualification, meet/exceed response times, identify training opportunities, build reports and dashboards to monitor activities and pipeline, and make recommendations on process improvements. In addition, you will become a subject matter expert in cloud computing solution areas and impart this knowledge to the team.
- 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 2+ years sales management experience; managing teams of 10 or more
- MBA, BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Effective coaching and people management skills with a focus on associate development
- Manage team to attain daily activity metrics of partner outreach, decision maker contacts, partner progression
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for partners
- Develop the reps into candidates for future partner development positions
- Experience developing and executing multi-modal, targeted campaigns
- Ability to train team on deep profiling skills
- Understanding of partner business strategy and how this strategy can be pivoted and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services.
- Worked with a matrix'ed team of stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated ability to improve outbound efficiency and productivity metrics
- Demonstrated technical depth
- Salesforce.com experience; pipeline reporting, activity reports/dashboards creation
- Success mentoring and building a results driven, high-volume outreach team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top