Manager, Outbound Lead Generation - Southeast
- Arlington, VA
Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and we are growing our Outbound Lead Generation Sales team to help more companies make the move to the AWS cloud. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment driven by outstanding leadership where an eager candidate can advance through a learning and earning path.
This team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types of in North America. You will partner with sales and marketing stakeholders to lead a team of Outbound Lead Generation Representatives in a high-volume, outbound lead generation environment. Your success is measured by building a results-driven team that attains activity-based metrics and qualifies new business to meet sales goals. To ensure the team's success you will: monitor calls to improve qualification, meet/exceed response times, identify training opportunities, in partnership with sales ops you will build reports and dashboards to monitor activities and pipeline, and make recommendations that include business insights and process improvements. In addition, you will become a subject matter expert in cloud computing solution areas and impart this knowledge to the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage team to exceed qualified lead creation goals
- Manage team to attain daily activity metrics of outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
- Train team on deep prospecting skills
- Develop reps into sales-ready candidates for future sales development positions
- Understand customer business issues and how these issues can be solved with AWS services
-Represent your business in monthly business reviews
Inclusive Team Culture: Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Mentorship & Career Growth: Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Work/Life Balance: Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
• 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• 5+ years sales management experience; managing teams of 10 or more
• Demonstrated record of people development.
• Ability to dive deep into data, find meaning and deliver outcomes.
• MBA, BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• Experience with CRM
• Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
• Strong leadership skills with a focus on associate development
• Experience developing and executing multi-modal, targeted campaigns
• Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goal
• Experience with using data and trends to articulate business needs
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
• Salesforce.com experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top