Manager, Business Development, Amazon Freight
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Freight - Amazon's newly launched external facing Freight service - is hiring for Senior Sales/ Business Development/ Account Manager Roles. Join us in building the next big thing for Amazon.
Amazon Freight is a newly launched external facing freight service by Amazon. It allows both small and large businesses to use Amazon to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven service currently growing rapidly in Europe. Amazon Freight is part of the Amazon Transportation Services organisation responsible for many of Amazon's best-in-class logistics and transportation operations.
We are looking to hire for London based Senior Sales/ Business Development/ Account Manager positions responsible for leading a team of Account Executives responsible for recruiting Shippers, owning and growing the Shipper engagements, and ensuring a great Shipper experience. The successful candidate will be results driven, highly analytical, customer obsessed, and ready to roll up the sleeves to grow this business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruit Shippers onto the program and achieve sales and volume goals with best-in-class service
- Lead a team of Account Executives and enable them to achieve sales and volume goals and help them to grow and develop in the organisation
- Nurture and grow engagements with existing Shippers
- Be the voice of the customer (Shipper) to guide product development and iterations
- Lead new projects and initiatives to solve customer pain points and improve shipper experience
- Master's degree from a reputed university
- Excellent track record of delivering results
- Prior work experience in leading commercial (sales/ business development/ account management/ vendor management) teams
- Strong people skills and ability to influence others
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (other European languages are a plus)
- MBA from a reputed business school
- Prior experience working in transportation/ freight/ logistics/ supply-chain industry
- Fluency in German or French
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer
Back to top