Machine Learning Software Dev Engineer
Amazon Web Services is looking for extremely motivated Software Dev Engineers to design and build scalable and robust reinforcement and human-in-the-loop learning platform and algorithms.
At Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com), our goal is to become "The Infrastructure Platform" to the world. As we expand at a tremendous rate across all of our services it is our responsibility to maintain that quality and reliability while driving down costs.
Working within Amazon AI (https://aws.amazon.com/amazon-ai), you will help further this goal by developing new artificial intelligence products that delight our customers.
As a Software Dev Engineer on the Amazon AI Team, you will design pipelines to enable real-time feedback into Ironman learner modules and develop and deploy active learning and reinforcement learning algorithms. You'll work with senior scientists and engineers within Amazon AI and develop high quality software that's robust and reliable.
Software Engineers at Amazon do so much more than just software development. We'll be looking at you to help:
- Decide what features to build.
- Drive software engineering best practice.
- Design distributed and scalable systems.
- Test and document the software you develop.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (Java, Python, and/or C++) preferably on a Unix or Linux platform
- Communication: Can translate your thoughts to words and effectively communicate them
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms and distributed systems.
- You have a solid understanding of AWS services and pipelines.
- Experience deploying applications within software containers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- You're familiar with AWS technologies from a customer perspective
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top