Low Power Embedded Networking SDE - eero
- San Francisco, CA
We live in a connected world and connectivity has become a critical component to every home. eero is the first product to deliver a whole home wifi experience using mesh technology to make sure you never have to worry about wifi ever again. We believe deeply in providing the best connectivity experience possible for our customers. We are based in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
The Office of the CTO at eero is looking for an experienced engineer to join our team with a focus on low power and smart home networking. This role will develop connectivity features used in millions of homes to connect lights, door locks, sensors, and other smart home products.
• Design, develop, deploy and maintain high impact customer features on tight timelines
• Deeply understand the protocols and technologies used in our solution (Bluetooth/Zigbee/Thread as examples)
• Improve overall customer experience by inventing and simplifying
• Analyze data collected from beta, field testers, and production to make decisions to improve our software and user experience
• 5+ years of systems programming experience on Linux systems
• 3+ years experience writing high quality code in Go, Python, C, C++
• Experience with wifi or low power networking technologies such as Bluetooth/Thread/Zigbee
• Experience working with IPv6 and other networking protocols
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability, and performance
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top