Location Development Manager - Amazon Access Points JP
- Munich, Germany
Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as Location Development Manager - Amazon Pickup Locations (Japan).
Amazon Pickup Locations, including Amazon Locker, are exciting, new delivery solutions and the Location Development Manager will be responsible for developing the network of location providers suitable as hosts for Lockers and Amazon's own pickup point network. Creating long-lasting relationships with strategic partners across Japan is fundamental to the expansion plans for the program and for delivering an outstanding customer experience. Maximizing these partner relationships helps our business to grow, expanding Amazon's delivery network and providing more convenience and selection to our customers.
We are seeking an experienced Location Development Manager to build out our network of location partners. You will efficiently negotiate terms and close deals with premium partners. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, marketing, transportation and customer service, to drive great customer experience for our program. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate. The role will require expertise both in internal and external team project management. Communicating with the senior Amazon leadership team will be a weekly occurrence as well as working with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations.
Roles and responsibilities
• Own the Pickup location strategy in JP, working with some current partners to provide new opportunities and building out a pipeline of new partners
• Drive the Amazon Pickup Locations CX to deliver the best in class experience, service and convenience
• Drive off-line Marketing and Advertising campaigns with location partners to ensure Amazon Locker awareness, exposure and ultimately grow throughput.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills, and be comfortable working independently. Candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and success in all phases of business development including prospecting, acquisition, integration and retention of partners.
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/passivesmoking (Japanese only)
• 3+ years in Business Development or Account Management experience
• Business level Japanese /English skills
• Multiple project management experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Basic excel skill
• Marketing and Advertising experience
• MBA Preferred
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams
• Experience of working with technical owners
Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.
*Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top