Open to NYC or LAX location
Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb T V, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
As we grow, we have experienced a rapid growth in demand for both advertiser and sales education. Our team is looking for an experienced Learning Experience Designer to develop highly impactful learning by client facing teamsspecifically Sales, Account Managers and Specialists, as well as Amazon Ads advertisers.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a number of projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate will have experience developing training across multiple modalities and formats, which include eLearning, instructor and virtual instructor led assets to support our global audience. This individual should be a problem solver who is meticulous, customer-obsessed, and a strong leader. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
We are looking for an experienced training professional to partner with sales leadership and subject matter experts to build, iterate and execute training development. These responsibilities could include, and are not limited to:
a) Translate business needs into training curriculum and enablement content in support of the field and their requirements for success.
b) Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across Amazon Ads to understand the training needs and build impactful training that leverage the latest technology and adult learning concepts.
c) Create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each role
d) Use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects
e) Ensure adult learning principles and systematic instructional design are applied to create the required learning solutions and programs applying to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
f) Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment. Lead process improvement efforts.
g) Develop exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies, and multimedia based assets.
h) Lead needs analyses and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
• 3+ years direct experience in designing and developing training materials and content to include online/e-learning modules, instructor-led materials, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials.
• 3+ years of experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
• 3+ years of experience leveraging learning management systems and/or other content delivery platforms (e.g., publishing and managing courseware).
• 3+ years program management experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 1+ year experience partnering with and presenting to executives, business leaders and stakeholders.
• Well versed in adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies
• 2+ years of experience in, and understanding of, digital advertising
• BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Learning and Development, or other relevant field
• Master's degree in Adult Learning, Training & Development or a related field.
• 2+ years experience working within global companies and within global sales training/enablement organizations
• Presentation and facilitation skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.