- London, United Kingdom
As a Lead Pharmacist of the Fulfillment team, you will be responsible for managing and assisting the pharmacist team in their day-to-day tasks. You will be working as a partner with the shift Operations Manager to seamlessly integrate clinical expertise into the operations team. You will also be responsible for providing high-level clinical process input and oversight to ensure a strict level of medication safety and ensuring the highest level of pharmaceutical quality PillPacks are dispensed to our customers.
As a Lead Pharmacist, you will be engaging in pharmacy quality assurance, provide clinical oversight of operational practices, answering clinical questions and completing ancillary pharmacist tasks required to drive fulfillment operations. The majority of this role will be managerial in nature. This role will report to the Site Leader.
● Management and oversight of a team of pharmacists who work in fulfillment.
● Coordinate with Operations Managers to provide clinical guidance to process and project changes.
● Manage and develop quality improvement measures.
● Monitor packet and bulk set production to ensure the appropriate medication quality assurance checks are being conducted.
● Answer clinical questions, provide clinical guidance where necessary surrounding fulfillment processes.
● Responsible for the training and development of the RPh team.
● Create rotational job assignments and coordinate with the Operations Manager on daily and weekly shift plans.
● Investigate quality errors and facilitate proper resolution, reporting, and coaching as necessary.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
• Strong problem solver and drive to find a resolution to know problems
• Requires a high level of Bias for Action
• Ability to collaborate and work well with leaders and peers at various levels within the organization
• Must be flexible to work weekends and/or evenings with occasional extra time as required.
• Valid Arizona Pharmacist License
• Fulfillment Operations Management experience
• Understanding of Lean Methodologies
• Previous experience with pharmacy automation
• MBA preferred
• Familiarity with WMS systems
• Ability to speak to performance metrics (how, when, who)
• Strong commitment to employee development, as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation, & intelligence
Back to top