Lead Integration Engineer - PL/SQL, ODI
Are you passionate about building and maintaining large scale financial systems? Does it excite you to deliver actionable insight that impacts daily business decisions? Does the prospect of working with the top engineering talent get you charged up? Are you considered a technical mentor?
If so, then Amazon Finance Technology is for you!
Amazon is seeking an outstanding Lead Engineer to join Amazon's to build and maintain near real time integrations between our financial systems. We will train you on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and allow you the freedom to envision large scale solutions using Big Data technologies.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter and relishes working with ETL/ELT processes, and enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts (typically defined in real-time). In this DevOps role, you will create and maintain world-class Reporting and BI tools for Amazon's expanding global footprint and support internal Accounting and Finance customers from around the globe.
This is an Application Owner role - are you game ?
- 5-10 years of experience designing, implementing, and operating solutions to flow data into and out of Oracle Financials (ERP) and data warehouses for end-user facing applications.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.
- Excellent experience using Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Experience with any scripting language (VB, PowerShell, Java script etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Application integrations
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or other major ETL tool
- Experience with Jython scripting.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top