Lead Development Rep
- Shanghai, China
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost effective infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up businesses and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services now widely known as cloud computing based on Amazon's own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a competitive cost. AWS cloud help customers save substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence.
We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practice of using cloud services. This team is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business more agile and more efficient.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services with partners and prospective customers?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
As a Representative, Territory Business Development, you will have the exciting opportunity to help driving the growth and shape the future of cloud business. Your responsibilities will include qualifying opportunities, working on large amount of deals and managing partner cloud projects of your assigned territories.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of opportunities and transactions as well as experience interacting with partners.
• Respond and qualify incoming leads;
• Achieve monthly quota of revenue and meet new opportunity creation target;
• Develop and execute a territory plan for assigned territories;
• Work closely with marketing and other function teams for demand generation in assigned territory
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline;
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Limited travel
• Bachelor's degree required
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
• 1-2 years of technology related sales, business development or proven experience in project management in sales / marketing environment
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred
• Superior oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and in English with an innate attention to detail;
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization;
• Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast
• Spoken language from the region would be a plus
• Analytical skills using Excel would be a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top