The Lead Coordinator's primary responsibility is to oversee a small group of Coordinators as an escalation point for any requests that the team receives. They will act as the main point of contact for all customers for onsite or offsite support. This includes gathering all pertinent information per event from the organizing party. The team member should have a diverse AV background with experience in audio, video, lighting, and integrated AV systems. Additionally the team member should have strong organizational skills, ability to work across multiple teams and cultures, demonstrate impeccable customer service and be energetically driven to meet the needs of our customers and team.
- Coordination of any escalated requests and large scale events.
- Constantly be looking to raise the bar of Coordination
- Prompt, thorough, professional communication with customer, team members and business partners.
- Working with direct reports to implement process improvements to achieve operational excellence.
- Search out opportunities to help others improve skill sets and knowledge base.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.
- Intake all escalation requests as received.
- Facilitate discovery calls as needed with customers.
- Gather all specific details pertaining to event / meeting
- Work with events team to coordinate gear shipments, specifications and inventory tracking.
- Scheduling and inviting all contacts via Outlook.
- Act as mediator and main point of contact between customers and team members until assigning to a point of contact.
- Input metrics in accordance with coordination.
- Archive all pertinent info for future reference
- Reach out to customer to ensure event was a success, if not record issues and address as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with Operations and live event planning.
- Positive, team-minded attitude.
- Focused, organized and effective in stressful and ambiguous environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strives for the highest level of service and final product.
- 2-4 year degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel and Sharepoint
- Time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects
- Experience managing numerous calendars
- Strong experience working in a corporate environment.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top