L&D Program Manager
Amazon, the world's most customer-centric company, is looking for a Learning and Development professional with a passion for training and leadership development to join the HR4HR Talent and Leader Development Team. The successful candidate will have a track record of quality facilitation, course development, and building trust with peers and leaders.
Key areas of responsibility:
- End-to-end ownership of training and development courses and programs.
- · Assess client needs, design scalable learning solutions, ensure ease of solution delivery, and continuously improve to adapt to business needs.
- · Facilitate learning solutions in either a physical classroom or virtual setting. Serve as a role model for excellent instructional facilitation and develop those capabilities in others.
- · Partner with the TLD Manager to define prioritized annual objectives complete with action plans, resourcing models, milestones and metrics of success.
- · Consult with line HR Business Partners, senior business leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions within business needs and constraints.
- · Continually evaluate solutions not only for quality and business impact, but scalability.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as business, human resources, organizational development, industrial-organizational psychology, or equivalent.
- 5+ years L&D PM experience, with an increasing responsibility of scope, or equivalent direct educational experience.
- Extensive experience in the areas of adult learning, training and training design, group facilitation, and leadership development; or equivalent experience as a business leader.
- · Extensive experience in instructional design and hands-on training delivery.
- · Experience in client relationships and managing stakeholder expectations.
- · Applied knowledge of measurement and program evaluation.
- · Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and leadership skills; a role model for the use of the concepts and skills we teach; and ability to influence across various leadership levels.
- MBA or Master's degree in relevant field
- · Global business experience with a history of effective collaboration with a global HR team
- · Functional knowledge and experience in a human resources.
- · Qualified/certified in a variety of psychometric instruments a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top