KSA Ops compliance manager
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Amazon is seeking an experienced Compliance Program Manager to join the MENA engineering team. This role will be located in Riyadh or Jeddah. We are looking for people who can apply their knowledge of regulatory requirements in KSA to diverse areas such as Construction, operations, hazardous material, food and environmental compliances to ensure full compliance of all our operating sites.
In this role, you will partner with various legal, finance, and other internal teams to build and optimize compliance continuous monitoring programs
The role's remit is to ensure we are fully compliant to all regulatory requirements in country across our operations.
• Work across all construction, engineering, operations, HR, legal and other functions to understand key compliance risks
• Build continuous monitoring programs focusing on amazon and partner renewal of compliances
• Collaborate with a team of auditors and influence the audit program and continuous monitoring programs
• Identify and handle process improvement, automation, and control implementation projects
• Collaborate with project and tech teams in developing business requirements and business controls.
• Improve linking policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management.
• Improve the standardization and documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
• Deliver quality compliance reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable, and value-added recommendations
• Experience working with virtual teams
• Knowledge of working with local authorities
• Very good communication skills
• Experience handling confidential data.
• Ability to speak, read, write and understand Arabic and English fluently
Experience working in risk mitigation or compliance function, internal controls, legal, transportation or supply chain experience.
Back to top