Amazon is one of the largest employers on the planet with hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe. Amazon's HR mission is to build a workplace for Amazonians to invent on behalf of our customers. We are enablers to help Amazon scale quickly and efficiently as we continue to expand rapidly across countries, business lines and size in general. The volume of internal human resource transactions and range of experiences to fulfill in this scale and diversity are massive and unique respectively. This requires a highly reliable, scalable and customized series of software applications that ensure our global employee base receives accurate, timely and best experiences throughout their employee lifecycle. Amazon has grown significantly since the deployment of these tools and we are now at an inflection point where we are making long term decisions to support our explosive global growth.
Our Time and Attendance group is seeking a bright and motivated Functional Analyst for leading the launch of timekeeping systems to support business expansions and deliver automations to achieve process efficiency and perfect pay for associates.
• Responsible for leading functional design, configuration and support of applications with a primary focus on the global deployment of applications within HR and Time and Attendance domain.
• Interacting with business customers, including HR Business Partners, Legal and Compliance and other upstream and downstream system owners such as Labor Planning, Scheduling and Payroll, to gather and define requirements.
• Conduct fit-gap analysis of the gathered requirements, to develop a matrix of requirements that can be satisfied by configuring the timekeeping application that qualify as a Fit and those that will require a workaround or custom solution as a Gap.
• Configure the different modules of the timekeeping application namely Pay Policy, Accrual Policy and Attendance Policy based on the requirements, to be compliant with labor laws and business policy.
• Engage with Data Engineers and Product Managers to design application extensions (custom solutions) and provide end user support for multiple modules in multiple geographies.
• Provide expertise with Kronos Timekeeping Application.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or the equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience working with Time and Attendance or Payroll systems with at least two years of new implementation experience.
• Strong Kronos Workforce Central product knowledge and configuration expertise with focus on Pay Policy, Accrual Policy, Attendance Policy, Access Profiles and Device Management modules respectively.
• 5+ years' industry experience as a Functional Analyst.
• Experience working with Kronos delivered APIs for updating Configuration, People and Timecard data.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Domain expertise in HR, Payroll, or Time & Attendance.
• Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
• Experience working with international team(s) and stakeholders.