- Tempe, AZ
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Central Operations defines and implements a scalable solution for last-mile driver support in the increasingly complex delivery network. Driver Support is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way Amazon supports our Delivery Service Provider (DSP) partners and their delivery drivers. We are looking for creative leaders with a passion for scrappy innovation, a knack for problem solving, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences.
As a Knowledge Manager, you will partner with numerous stakeholders to build value added services. You will work with a multidisciplinary team responsible for the overall vision, product and content strategy, learning and project management systems architecture, and develop a set of integrated solutions to implement KM across the organization. Reporting to the Change Manager, you will lead multiple, simultaneous projects with emphasis on introducing and maintaining operational excellence for the portfolio of tools contributing to all aspects of knowledge capture, organization, dissemination, and application. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure alignment with their objectives, enable continuous improvement initiatives, support the change management process, and provide operational transparency. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support KM strategy execution and manage technology and project portfolio in alignment with objectives.
• Define and drive governance and operational mechanisms to ensure delivery and continuous improvement.
• Work with stakeholders and product managers to deliver knowledge and enable process improvements.
• Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations; monitor and report on program performance; drive action planning based on insights.
• Facilitate change contributing to the adoption of and engagement in knowledge and enablement solutions.
• Effectively manage project & stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusion, and keep initiatives on track.
Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
• Certification or coursework in Knowledge Management, Information Management, Library Sciences, Project Management, or similar discipline
• 3+ years of experience in Knowledge Management
• 3+ years of program or project management experience delivering process and/or technical solutions
• Experience and/or certification (PMI-ACP, CSM, CPO, PMP, PRINCE2) in Project Management methodologies, especially Agile.
• Experience and/or certification (LSS, leading process improvements through Lean process, Kaizen, and Six Sigma.
• Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to various technical, business stakeholder, and leadership audiences.
• Experience gathering business requirements and writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Ability to independently operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in learning and development, customer service, or a PMO.
• Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
• Entrepreneurial, scrappy, 'find a way to win' attitude.
• An insatiable business curiosity with an appetite to make systems and mechanisms more efficient and effective
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, create project plans, and meet deadlines.
• Enjoys analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions. Leader of projects and history of helping the team achieve goals.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top