Key Account Manager - Polish speaker - Luxembourg based
- Warsaw, Poland
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. Amazon has a long record of growth and success in non-US geographies. Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in five European countries, plus Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Amazon also manages a substantial cross-border business, serving customers in more than 100 countries every month with exports from our current websites.
Amazon is looking for motivated and goal oriented Accounts Manager to recruit sellers within one or more product families to better serve European customers as part of EU Expansion Team.
The successful candidate will recruit and launch online sellers on Amazon's marketplace and help them expand and grow their businesses by partnering with Amazon. The Accounts Manager will be responsible for delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across selected product families. Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for delivering business and financial objectives.
As part of the role, the Accounts Manager will need to analyze sales and traffic data to identify opportunities to recruit new sellers, both national and international and provide competitive knowledge towards the generation of leads. They need to engage with sellers and assist them with setting up their merchant account to sell their products on Amazon, and then expand their business nationally and internationally. Likewise, the Accounts Manager will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders both within and outside the country to support the consolidation of existing and development of new services.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop long-term relationships with partners, support them in the integration of their offers and develop ambitious goals for future growth prospects.
• Achieve business and financial objectives and drive the growth of Amazon's third-party business in selected categories
• Identify opportunities to improve the Marketplace business for all sellers through scalable solutions and manage the roll-out of these solutions
• Share learning with your global counterparts (EU, US and Asia teams) to drive best practices and to identify new opportunities
• Identify and contribute to projects focused on improving customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams
• Fluency in English and Polish (verbal & written).
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, or related degree required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts simply
• Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis) and experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as assertiveness
• Motivation and decision-making in a highly dynamic environment
• Very good Excel knowledge
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment • Highly organised and results oriented
• High level of academic achievement at degree level. Masters Degree is a Plus
• Experience in retail and/or a technology / eCommerce business preferred but not essential
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• You can look forward to: a) An international working environment at one of the most innovative and successful e-commerce providers in the world, b) Collaboration with successful online retailers from various industries, c) Collaboration with a competent, highly qualified and motivated team, d) Excellent growth prospects and opportunities to up-skil.
Back to top