Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing service for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
• Work on developing personalized responses for publisher questions.
• Must be able to interact with external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
• Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
• Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
• Reprocess stuck books through the system.
• Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
• Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team and notify vendors that their content has been removed.
• Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
• Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
• Should be willing to work in night shifts and over the weekends.
• Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
• Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
• Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to authors.
• Basic familiarity with web technologies and HTML is highly desirable.
• Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that authors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
• Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
• College graduates.