Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation and solve real world problems? Do you want to pave the future of Amazon Retail and global e-commerce?
Amazon's INTech (International Technology) organization is seeking talented Software Development Engineers to join our growing team. As a member our team, you will have the chance to significantly impact our systems, our business, and most importantly, our customers.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development life cycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and operations. You will push your design and architecture limits by owning all aspects of solutions end-to-end, through full stack software development.
This position is based in Luxembourg, the headquarters for Amazon's European operations, at the heart of Central Europe. Set among a picturesque background of medieval ruins, Luxembourg City is home to numerous multinational companies, which creates a culturally rich and diverse environment (7 out of 10 residents of Luxembourg City are expats, from over 170 countries), and a high standard of living. In addition to having three official languages (Luxembourgish, German, and French), English is widely spoken. For those who love to travel, Luxembourg is an easy drive or train to Paris, Cologne, and Brussels, and a short flight to other world-class EU cities such as London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Rome, and Berlin. https://www.justarrived.lu/en/
• Experience in software development
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and analysis.
• Proficiency in one of Java, Go,Python, Perl or another programming language
• Knowledge of CD/CI systems
• Experience working in a Unix based development environment
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Proficiency in Java technologies
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Ability to take and lead a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
• Strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience.
• Thorough understanding of Internet protocols
• Experience with service oriented architectures, and internet security fundamentals.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.