Journeyman Electrician-Irvine, CA MUST have Residential Experience
The Electrician will have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, able to manage outside contractors, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines. Develop plans on how to accomplish departmental goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and troubleshoot low voltage and line electrical systems
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Oversee trainee electricians
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot hvac systems, lighting systems, and wiring methods and materials
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
- Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Amazon will provide technical and Customer service training and offers benefits including Amazon stock, paternity and maternity leave, and paid vacation. If you love helping people solve challenging technical problems, then this is the role for you.
- Possesses a valid Journeyman Electrician's Certificate.
- Required to maintain, install and repair electrical equipment.
- Must be able to perform 120 volt electrical work without supervision.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Works in a safe manner and maintains a safe work environment.
- Ability to develop curriculum to teach peers and customers
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license and access to an automobile
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customer
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure, installation of cat 5/6 cabling and troubleshooting
- Strong aptitude for consumer technology
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate professionally, with maturity and self confidence
- Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with internal team
- Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top