- Bangalore, India
We are looking for a software developer with good programming skills. This person is responsible for developing web applications for Loss Prevention team. The web portals can be a portal to perform a task by field team like Audit Portal or it can be data backed solutions for team to pick up actionable for investigation or do research for specific package. Having developed these portals, this person also invests significant amount of his time into troubleshooting issues and maintenance of these portals along with catering requests for enhancement and addition of new features and functionalities. Apart from that the person helps the BIEs and DEs in transforming any analytics solutions to a product based solutions.
As a Java Engineer your role and responsibilities would be:
• Develop web applications.
• Support and maintain existing web portals and develop new modules for feature enhancements.
• You will have opportunities to deal with large variety and volume of data, complicated business logic and high expectation of end user experience.
• Work alongside other technical teams, including engineers, analysts and cross-functional groups.
• You will learn to use different Amazon technologies to build the software, such as AWS, S3, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. 3+ years of experience in Software development. Should have 1+ years of experience in Java programming language.
• 2+ years' experience with root cause and correction of code related bugs, error and other issues.
• Have exposure of SQL
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, and operations.
• Ability to work independently with limited direction and communicate effectively with team members
Back to top