Japan AI and ML GTM Specialist
- Redmond, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 2000 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology. AWS customers are looking for ways to transform their businesses and solve their own complex business challenges with machine learning (ML) technologies in the cloud. AWS is leading the way in providing customers with powerful, end-to-end machine learning platforms such as Amazon SageMaker, and Applied AI services like Amazon Personalize and Amazon Forecast.
Are you passionate about Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and scalable distributed systems? Are you passionate about developing impactful ML content and strategies? Are you passionate about engaging the Artificial Intelligence community (AI researchers, developers building ML-powered products, data scientists and ML entrepreneurs in digital businesses and enterprises)?
AWS is seeking an AI/ML Specialist. The Specialist will be responsible for defining, building and deploying effective and targeted programs to accelerate broad based sales and business development activities. The Specialist will facilitate the enablement of business development, sales and solution architects with specific customer centric value proposition about ML and will directly interface with the ML product management and development teams regarding customer and partner requirements. The Specialist will work closely across multiple internal and external organizations - AWS Specialists, Sales, Marketing, Partners, and AI communities - to position the AWS ML platform for customers and partners, and provide guidance on the value proposition and benefit those customers and partners. The Specialist will be directly helping our customers to reinvent their own business models by harnessing the power of AWS machine learning technologies; driving specific adoption and deals with key customers.
In addition, the Specialist will synthesize data and information gathered from these engagements into succinct findings, derive strategic insights, and persuasively communicate findings and perspectives to product and sales teams, including senior leadership. The Specialist will work with business and technical teams to track, prioritize and close customer engagements that would benefit from the AWS AI/ML services, and collaborate and coordinate cross-functional teams around these engagements where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will possess a Technology and Business background. The candidate will have the technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of machine learning platforms and frameworks in the AWS cloud to IT architects, engineering teams, and C-Level executives. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of complex global businesses. The ideal candidate will also be deeply familiar with complex legacy IT environments, managed enterprise IT infrastructure services, Enterprise applications, and would have done market analysis, deal negotiation and construction, business operations; and have a background that enables them to create scalable programs that apply holistic approaches to selling to customers and partners across different market segments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Engage in senior level customer meetings to drive AWS AI/ML adoption. Diving into customer's business challenges and executing strategies on how the our services can help address and resolve these challenges.
• Define, build and deploy enterprise focused sales and business development campaigns around AWS AI/ML offerings.
• Run a well-instrumented GTM and provide direction to the field teams and clear communications of market requirements to the global stakeholders.
• Define and size target market segments, identify key entities within those segments, and develop industry partners including ISVs and system integrators to extend reach to customers and drive increased adoption of AWS services.
• Thought leadership - develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) and evangelize AWS cloud services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with AWS partners and customers
• Establish mechanisms to measure and track metrics related to adoption of the AWS AI/ML, and execute improvements to the approach based on those measurements.
• Expect moderate travel to customer sites and Amazon local offices within assigned Areas
• 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• 5+ years of direct field experience selling AI/ML solutions
• Strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies
• Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
• Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customer and new market segments
• Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business
• Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
• A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences
• Advanced degree in related technology
• 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success. Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organisation, from technical experts to senior executives
• Track record of success driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within Enterprises and Digital Native Businesses
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Implementation experience with MXNet, TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, or other deep learning frameworks
• Implementation experience with advanced analytics, predictive modeling, and machine learning (MXNet, TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, or other DL frameworks)
• Familiarity with AWS Services, including our AI/ML offerings
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top