- Palo Alto, CA
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As our IT Technician, you will handle the day-to-day IT operations, from hardware setups to account troubleshooting, and provide best-in-class client-side support. You have hands-on experience across a wide IT scope including PC and Mac hardware, software applications, and OS support experience including installation, configuration and troubleshooting. You are customer focused and motivated by team success. In this role, you will adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests and ambiguity. To succeed, you must be able to demonstrate strong initiative, learn quickly, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. You'll be carrying a low-volume team pager in rotation with the rest of the team.
• 2+ years of experience supporting Windows, Mac and/or Linux Operating systems in a corporate setting
• 1+ years experience with Windows server technologies: AD, DFS, Print Services, SCCM
• 2+ years experience with network troubleshooting and support
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, subnetting, DNS and DHCP
• At least 1 year troubleshooting mobile devices in a corporate environment
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds of equipment between office locations
• Passion and experience with AV equipment (mixing boards, wireless microphones, etc.) is a huge plus
• Experience supporting AV events, including audio mixing and video projection / recording.
• A desire to learn and grow with the team as our needs and mission evolve
• A customer-centric approach to end-user support
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation and provide end user training as needed
• Experience supporting video conferencing units (Cisco, Polycom, etc)
• Experience with Nagios, Opsview or other SNMP monitoring tools
• ACMT certification and GSX knowledge
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top