IT Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
About the Role
As an IT Program Manager, you will lead a variety of projects with significant scope and impact supporting several different areas of the business. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to deliver value to the customer, meeting the scope, budget and timeline of the effort. Projects and stakeholders will be in disparate geographic locations, and require strong communication skills to coordinate requirements from customers within teams across your region. You will focus on planning and initiation efforts within the organization, working directly with customers to collect requirements, analyze business case and organize reviews with internal teams. You will also be responsible for governance and reporting as it relates to your region.
■ IT Department: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5609902051
■ Interview Article from a current employee： https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5653624051
■ Meguro Office (HQ): https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5589794051
■ Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/passivesmoking (Japanese only)
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience managing large global IT projects from initiation to closure.
• Experience with core IT infrastructure components and service concepts.
• Experience managing conflict, escalations, negotiating compromise and influencing others and problem solving.
• Business Level English Skills (TOEIC 750 or above)
• Business-level Japanese skills (Japanese proficiency exam 1-kyu or equivalent)
• Ability to travel up to 10% within the region
• Master's Degree from an accredited university.
• PMP Certification
• 4 years of experience managing IT projects from initiation to closure.
• Intermediate-level knowledge in one or more of the following: LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Low voltage data cabling, or data facilities technologies.
• Experience with procurement of IT equipment.
• Ability to successfully manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders and varying levels of management.
• Experience as a leader and mentor for project teams in a matrixed environment.
• Experience in distribution, manufacturing, logistics, or other warehouse environments.
• Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, and SharePoint.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Business Level English Skills (TOEIC 850 or above)
• Native-level Japanese Skills *The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.
Back to top