Investigation Specialist - JP language
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's Bad Actor Disincentives (BAD) team works to ensure that bad actors cannot profit from using our services to abuse Customers, Selling Partners or our Store. Our team is looking for Investigators to holistically review Seller accounts for fraudulent behavior or other abuse that harms our Customers.
The Investigation Specialist is technically competent, self-motivated individual with the objective to deliver sustainable results that improve the customer experience. Ideal applicants will have experience in CTPS investigations. All candidates must be capable of succeeding in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, environment.
About the Role : Transaction Risk Investigator (Level 3)
The role encompasses handling of seller queries regarding their funds on time and prevent unjustified bad debt for Amazon . The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced , ambiguous environment with limited supervision. The candidate must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the process as it the last line of defense before disbursing funds and conduct all necessary checks. . The candidate should demonstrate high analytical ability in decision making and excellent written communication. In addition to this the candidate should demonstrate exceptional Dive Deep skills in his/her investigations .
• Candidate must not have been on any development plan/warnings for the past 12 month.
• Candidate must have consistently met all the metrics for the past 4 quarters .
• Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex investigations or escalations.
Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment
• Proven ability to effectively interact with internal and external stake holders
• Excellent oral and written communications
Back to top