Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build trust of our customers and sellers. Amazon hires the brightest minds, are you one of them?
Amazon is seeking individuals who are dedicated, hardworking, analytical and results-oriented. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. Our mission in Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) is to make Amazon the safest place to transact online. CTPS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to our legitimate customers. As such, CTPS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
• Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base - buyers, merchants and internal customers.
• Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
• Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
• Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
• Excellent written and read Vietnamese & English skills, and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
• Clear, crisp and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related. Problem Solving Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance, and analyze problems logically including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
• Self-disciplined, quick self-learning, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Flexible schedule, including willingness to work on the weekend.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
• Be able to adapt to long hours of repetitive work with patience.
• 1-2 years of experience in e Commerce, payments & banking (especially China-specific) domain or related field.
• Experience with operation process enhancement, data analysis and workflow optimization
• Experience with Merchant Trust Services is highly preferred.
If you are just out of college or have experience we want to hear from you. If you love working in a fast paced environment with the determination to progress within the organization this is the job for you.