Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Services ("TRMS") is to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the ill-intentioned
Amazon is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Seattle. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Language: English
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime during peak periods
- Background with eCommerce, risk, and fraud investigations
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
- Customer related work experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top