Amazon.com's Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team is seeking a highly motivated Investigations Specialist to help manage daily operational aspects supporting both our Merchant and Customer experience. Our teams' objective is to provide the capability for merchants to obtain the benefit of Fulfillment by Amazon, including all the superior performance of receive, store, pick, pack, ship, transportation and customer service. FBA is a highly visible and strategic program within Amazon. This is a chance to work in an innovative team, participating in operational excellence, system support, process and design that span the entire company. Come help build a world class product with Amazon.com's customer centric focus applied to the Merchant experience.
- Assist with investigation and root cause resolution for FBA Merchant and Customer Issues.
- Assist with the definition and design of improvements to software (tools), creation of standard operating procedures and processes for Amazon's Fulfillment Center Operations, Technical Account Management for Merchants (TAM) and Customer Service (CS) associates.
- Achievement of weekly productivity and quality targets.
- Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills.
- Experience problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Experience with fraud or risk investigations
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in payments & banking domain is preferred
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top