International Consumer Finance Decision Support Leader
At Amazon, it's our goal to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for the most exceptional finance professionals to join our Consumer International Finance team.
We are seeking a Sr Finance Leader to take the helm of the Consumer International, Decision Support team. This is an exciting opportunity that blends an individual's desire to drive business decision making with their finance acumen while supporting fast growing businesses at Amazon. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior leadership team to provide strategic guidance and decision support as we seek to expand to markets beyond our existing footprint.
A successful candidate will have the freedom to think big & innovate. This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to manage teams that are fast and smart and who can think outside of the box. You will provide the business with big leadership bringing a deep knowledge and a proven record of accomplishment.
The International Consumer business comprises the websites in the UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, BR, CN and IN. It also includes the subsidiaries of Abe Books, Book Depository among others. These teams include hundreds of thousands of employees in our fulfillment and customer support centers in addition to thousands of employees in our corporate offices around the world.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant finance experience
- 5+ years of directly supervising teams and developing people
- Proven track record of sound decision making, business judgment, taking ownership, and delivering results
- Experience working in a matrix environment; knows how to influence strategy and achieve goals by working across the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior leadership in a concise and actionable manner
- Respected leader of a team that inspires growth and development, attracting and retaining the highest quality finance professionals
- Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail, etc.
- Be attentive to details and possess the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proven track record of advanced analytical skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top