Internal Brand & Marketing Lead
- Seattle, WA
Are you highly creative with a knack for building strong internal brands and cravable content that drive awareness, positive sentiment, and action?
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Our customer facing teams are recognized by analysts to be the most technically proficient in the industry. The ensure we maintain this competitive differentiator, in a competitive market, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and innovative enablement professionals able to curate content that is compelling, efficient, and able to inspire a culture of voluntary learning.
In this role, you will build and manage the AWS Worldwide Enablement, Training, and Communications (WW ETC) brand, ensuring a unified visual design and content strategy across multiple programs, platforms, and customer segments. You will define and own brand guidelines, establishing the "style" of WW ETC. You will partner closely with WW ETC stakeholders to identify opportunities to extend the brand, and create compelling branded assets.
In addition, you will implement snackable content to power the WW ETC internal strategy. You will own the snackable content strategy, determining and executing on use cases to drive awareness, further entrench enablement campaigns, and drive action.
This role requires you to be both creative and analytical. You have the ability to analyze brand and design effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. You are passionate and creative about branding, design, and communications. You can effectively articulate complex concepts in simple visuals and terms that make sense to customers. The right candidate is comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of enablement programs.
• Develop a deep understanding of the WW ETC and act as a primary contact for brand visual design and content requests.
• Act as design art director to assure visual brand goals are met or exceeded. Take ownership and insists on the highest creative standards across all branded touch points.
• Lead the design of all branded and visual communication items, including enablement websites, print and collateral, videos, swag, etc.
• Dive deep on audience segments and experience to find meaningful insights and constantly up-level the Field experience.
• Trial and scale creative mechanisms for attracting a wide range of audiences (e.g., reps, managers, solution architects, customer success managers, partner , etc).
• Launch a platform that will support new tools and resources being launched for field teams with trackable mechanisms to measure field and customer adoption
• Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and design for WW ETC enablement programs and campaigns.
• Work with broader Amazon and AWS and design teams to stay up-to-day on all new tools, understand best practices, and leverage the learnings and economies of scale.
Open to Seattle (WA), Dallas (TX), Arlington (VA), or Boston (MA).
• 7+ years' professional experience in brand/marketing.
• 5+ years of project experience with the ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in , design, communications, or relevant field of study.
• Field enablement or experience.
• Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling brand positioning and content for and offline channels
• Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, social, web analytics, CRM, intelligence and automation platforms.
• Experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve and effectiveness, with a focus driving .
• A bias for action for developing awesome and enablement communications assets (e.g., website, videos, print and ads, etc.)
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable results.
• Experience in a -to- (B2B) environment; IT/ experience preferred.
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
• Strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives.
• Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Back to top