Internal Audit Compliance Manager (Advertising, Media Rating Council)
- New York, NY
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Internal Audit team is seeking a compliance manager to support the Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation program on behalf of the Advertising business and its customers!
This compliance manager will be responsible for supporting the development of a global MRC compliance program for Advertising's expanding ad products and designing strategies to efficiently meet MRC accreditation requirements.
In this position you will also be responsible for executing and managing compliance program deliverables, and supporting risk assessments to prioritize the program roadmap. You should be comfortable interacting with technical software development engineers and business leaders. You should be able to translate technical risks into business issues and evaluate how these issues impact the overall compliance program. You should be able prioritize findings and recommendations and bring together multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions to drive MRC compliance requirements.
You must be comfortable performing as a sole contributor or teammate, and coaching and training less experienced auditors or consulting resources. You must be an excellent writer who can succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms. You must be a strong project manager that can balance compliance efforts for multiple Ad products at once.
Up to 10% travel may be required, including international travel.
• BA/BS degree in information systems, computer science, engineering, accounting, finance, math or related field.
• 4+ years of experience in implementing global MRC compliance programs, IT or operations internal auditing, risk management, IT compliance, IT project management, information security, software development or technology.
• Understanding of MRC accreditation requirements
• Results-oriented - ability to motivate, influence, and manage internal and external stakeholders
• High judgment in evaluating which compliance requirements matter
• Communicating complex compliance requirements in simple terms
• Experience collaborating with remote team members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with SQL, ACL, Tableau, or other data analysis tools
• Relevant certifications (CPA, CIA, CISA) preferred
• Big 4 accounting or consulting firm experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top