Integration Project Manager
- Melbourne, Australia
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become one of the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon Business is dedicated to serving the needs of business customers and we are focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. We are recruiting a handful of the best and brightest to make this vision a reality.
B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
Amazon Business EU Marketplace (3P) is looking for a talented Integration Project Manager responsible for driving adoption of Amazon Business programs among Third Party integrators. You will manage and grow a portfolio of integrators who provide Amazon's offerings to sellers. You will convince solution providers to implement Amazon's features, and guide them through the implementation. You will demonstrate a good understanding of both technology and business. You will work hand-in-hand with internal product managers, sales managers and engineers to communicate customer needs, uncover issues and help design relevant solutions. You will recognize that long-term customer success depends on continuous support and guidance to integrators.
• Actively manage the integration project with a portfolio of international Third Party integrators that need to be integrated onto the Amazon merchant offerings
• Work with partners to set and meet milestones and deliverables to deliver high-quality integration projects every time
• Grow a network of Third Party integrators that offer interfaces and tools for Amazon
• Engage internal and external customers/teams to define requirements, test data integrity, verify business processes, and deploy product offerings
• Gather requirements and help us build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which partners integrate with us
• Support the launches of new programs, categories and features
For this position, we expect..
• BA in computer science or relevant technical degree is required
• Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
• Clear understanding of eCommerce and B2B Communication (XML and Webservices)
• Basic proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C#/VB.NET, PHP
• Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment is required
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
• Business Development/Sales experience with strong technical background is advantageous
• First experience in a technical account management position or similar is a plus
• Fluency in one of these languages is preferred: preferably German, Italian, Spanish, French
• A track record of managing and troubleshooting technical and business integration projects is highly valuable
• Experience with advanced SQL
• Ability to interact with and influence people at all levels and have excellent communication and leadership skills
• Advanced proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C#/VB.NET, PHP
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Back to top