Instructional Designer, Vendor Experience
Amazon's Vendor Experience team is looking for a talented, passionate Instructional Designer to design and develop training courses for our vendors worldwide. This role will work collaboratively with global business teams, content strategists, designers, web developers, and editors.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in applying adult learning principles and instructional design methodology. S/he will be passionate about learner experience, and have an insatiable desire to prove that learning objectives and business objectives are met.
- Own full cycle development of eLearning and vILT/webinar training in collaboration with other instructional designers and subject matter experts
- Ensure global alignment on training design, implementation and reporting
- Create universal standards while knowing when to accommodate established cultural conventions
- Design and implement content optimized for translation/localization
- Use data analysis to create training content that improves vendor performance on key metrics
- Effectively manage several complex projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in roles of increasing scope and complexity in the area of instructional design
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with key technology such as Storyline, Photoshop, and Illustrator or equivalent technologies to design and develop courses
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Portfolio of produced content, including eLearning content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 3+ years working with manufacturer and brand owner retail vendors in eCommerce
- 2+ years administering eLearning materials via a LMS, including troubleshooting SCORM or xAPI
- 1+ year designing training for multiple languages
- Fluency in German, Japanese, or Chinese
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer – F/M/V/D
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top