Instock Manager, EU Expansion
- Stockholm, Sweden
EU Expansion is hiring for an experienced Instock Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up environment and establish ISM best practices for a new expansion. You will be responsible for implementing best in class processes by working closely with other locals as well as central teams (such as SCOT, AIM, EIM, EU Ops). You will define the ISM roadmap and coordinate the various system implementations with Product and Program teams WW. You will also find ways to scale the business and its operations with limited resources but in close collaboration with EU Teams. Last but not least, you will put the ISM team's structure in place and will set the team's priorities.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Work closely with the Vendor Management team to increase buyable and instock selection from new and existing vendors to EU customers.
- Establish a direct relationship with top vendors to identify operational opportunities and drive improvements
- Benchmark EU best practices and implement best in class processes (share learnings with EU Country expansion team)
- Drive automation and focus on high value add tasks for your team, leverage existing EU/WW setup
- Set up the ISM roadmap for the upcoming years following the OP cycles, reach out to the Product (SCOT) and Program (DropShip, Vendor Flex, Direct Import etc.) teams to secure resources on their own roadmap.
- Develop and own metric reports in line with the business goals
- Be the ISM function owner for the team and work across EU working groups to setup future strategies.
- 2+ years of Amazon ISM experience.
- Good understanding of the Amazon supply chain, from vendors to Fulfillment Centers (FCs) and from FCs to end customers
- Understanding of operational processes of our vendors (vendor central, purchase order creation, shipment prep and shipping), transportation partners (WePay, TheyPay, Preferred Carrier Program, carrier central etc.) and our own FCs (FC restrictions, delivery appointment booking, receive process, X-docking etc.)
- Strong understanding of SCOT systems (Forecasting, Sourcing, Buying, Fulfilment), European Fulfilment Network (EFN) concepts and ability to deep dive system settings and configuration to explain why things happened or did not happen as expected.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Candidate must have strong commercial and communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Proficiency with SQL
• MBA from a premier business school or similar qualification.
• Experience of working in e-commerce/FMCG
Back to top