(Located in Seoul, Korea)
Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. AWS is building out a core sales capability to drive long-term business and revenue across all segments by managing the full sales cycle to create net new opportunities and help customers get to the cloud quickly. We are growing our Inside Sales team to help more customers not only to make the cloud journey and adoption and also achieve their business outcomes.
We are looking for leadership talent who want to join the leadership team. If you are passionate about the cloud technologies, developing people and building sales strategies, this role could be the right fit for your next career move.
As an Inside sales leader, you will build a high impact and diverse team of Inside sales reps responsible for growing consumption of current and new AWS services across Enterprise sales segment. The ideal candidate will manage the career growth and development of ISRs; coach ISRs to achieve higher performance; develop sales plan and strategy for assigned territory and influence strategy aligned with customer's business objectives; team effectively with peers from Solution Architecture, BD, Sales and Marketing; lead and influence ISRs to maintain a robust sales pipeline through proactive customer engagement, prospecting and lead generation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue and growth targets, and maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive business plan, and accelerate customer adoption.
• Hire and develop the best.
• Continuously develop top talent through skill development, coaching and mentoring.
• Drive the adoption of sales methodologies and new technology to enhance customer experience, sales team productivity and revenue attainment.
• Help the team create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Be partner centric and work with AWS partners to extend reach & drive cloud adoption. • • •
• Coach ISRs to nurture contacts, leads, initiatives, and opportunities from untapped portion of the account's organization/contact.
• Manage ISRs to leverage various sales motions such as themed-play (service-line or vertical), partner play for wider account coverage, and direct outbound calls.
• Drive ISRs to take an ownership for diversifying contacts and/or initiatives for the long-term penetration.
• Develop and assign some hybrid KPI model including # of contact development and # of new service line opportunity creation in addition to quota carry through specific territory.
• 10+ years of technology related sales, inside sales or business development experience.
• 5+ years of sales management experience within enterprise technology space.
• Experience leading a team of sales reps focusing on enterprise accounts, ideally in an inside sales environment.
• Demonstrated record of hiring and people development
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve a common goal
• Experience using data and trends to articulate business needs
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
• Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
• Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.