Innovation Advisory Consultant
- Bangkok, Thailand
Would you like to help our customers innovate and deliver breakthrough experiences for their end customers? Would you like to pioneer the use of cloud services as a means to help drive innovation? Would you like to enable some of the largest enterprises in the world transform how they design, develop, and launch new products? Have you been a part of an early stage organization and taken products from ideas on paper with no resources to in market products with bar raising teams behind them?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Innovation Advisory consultants to work alongside our customers, enabling them to be more agile, experimental and customer-centric. As a member of this team, you will lead engagements that help customers adopt aspects of Amazon's innovation mechanisms by taking customers through an experiential process of identifying a customer-centric opportunity, developing hypotheses about market fit, testing these through experimentation and launching a net-new scaled deployment.
As an Innovation Advisory consultant you think strategically and considerately about our customer's business and technical challenges, and form innovative ideas to solve these challenges. You have a keen sense of ownership and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, you know how to earn trust, think big, and work cross-organizationally to deliver results. You influence others to follow with empathy, data, and customer advocacy.
The right candidate will have experience building innovation programs, accelerators, and running experiments to build customer confidence in doing things in new ways. This includes a proven track record of driving multiple projects to meet customer business objectives, excellent project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a good understanding of cloud solutions, and a passion for helping customers transform the way they work.
• Develop C-suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organization
• Represent AWS best-practices around innovation, product management, culture, and other new capabilities to work
• Define, guide and implement innovation programs / accelerators governance, portfolio mix and business fit.
• Actively guide customers through designing and running experiments.
• Build value propositions / business cases
• Help develop and improve our execution model based on engagement experience
• Participate in pre-sales customer visits to understand customer requirements
• Develop, propose, and deliver innovation offerings and engagements
• 8+ years of experience in new business creation, product management, marketing, and/or consulting experience in enterprise and startups
• Experience presenting at the executive level
• Experience taking a product or business from an initial idea to launch
• Lead customer-facing engagements and various executions teams concurrently
• Expertise in one or more of the following: Lean Startup methodology, Design Thinking, User Experience, Product Management, Behavioral Science
• 10+ years of experience in new business creation, product management, marketing, and/or consulting experience in enterprise and startups
• Experience developing innovation programs such as labs, accelerators, and or incubators
• Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
• Managing executive level relationships with key senior business stakeholders
• Hands on experience leading large-scale digital or culture transformation projects
• Good working knowledge of AWS Services especially higher level services that are the focus of customer innovation (AI/ML, IoT, etc.)
• Demonstrated industry expertise in the areas of lean startup, digital innovation, digital strategy, social impact, and/or product development
Back to top