Indonesia Public Sector Account Manager (Government)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Indonesia Public Sector vertical segment? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with Ministries and agencies who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing? Do you have the Public Sector industry experience and the sales background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As an Account manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Indonesia Government segment, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services and platform. Your primary responsibilities will be to prospect and open up new accounts across the central and local government clients in Indonesia. You will also collaborate with key partners to help extend our reach across government agencies in the local market.
The ideal candidate should possess business acumen with an ability to drive engagements and interactions at the executive level, and have an appreciation for the technical solutions offered by AWS services. The candidate should have solution selling and strong presentation skills, a successful track record of meeting sales targets and a knack for opening new accounts. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Formulate tactical plans with clear priorities to exceed revenue and strategic goals.
• Build pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
• Develop long-term strategic partnerships to develop public sector business in Indonesia.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions and use cases around AWS services with Public Sector prospects/partners
• Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services and ensure they have the technical resources aligned for growth.
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders in the execution of business plans
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team on progress and escalate roadblocks to closing new opportunities.
• Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
• 10+ years of business development or account management experience in the Government space
• Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
• Must have a good understanding of contract vehicles.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Experience with government procurement and contracting process.
• Track record for managing sales accounts and territories and meeting and exceeding quota.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Back to top