Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To serve the goal, Amazon has created one of the most advanced fulfillment and logistic networks in the world. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, we might be your perfect match.
As a result of continued growth, we are searching for a Program Manager to support our External Fulfillment & Inbound Solutions team who will be a valuable member of the European Supply Chain team.
External Fulfillment supports EU Retail Operations in identifying the best ways to fulfill products that Amazon FCs (Fulfillment Centers) cannot currently support.
External Fulfilment works with Retail teams to prioritize potential solutions, coordinates the integration with third parties and manages the daily operations.
The Inbound Solutions Program Manager will be responsible for both launch and improvement projects within the External Fulfillment Emerging Markets and Product Development team. Interfacing with the Retail, Supply Chain and Inbound Transportation teams and external & internal Fulfillment Operations partners. You will contribute to the development of Amazon flexible & customer-centric fulfillment.
• Contribute and lead major projects within the European External Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Inbound Transportation to support business and selection growth
• Scope, develop and implement end to end technical/engineering solutions for new 3PL nodes focused on Inbound Solutions
• Contribute to process improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Prioritize projects and software feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations
• Ensure for each integration that requirements and resources both internal / external are available to deliver success
• Support and manage critical relations with external partners from the initial phase of the project to its execution and train them to the required Amazon processes
• Work closely with technical development teams to deliver features which are customer-focused, scale able, auditable and iteratively developed
• Possesses combination of practical and intellectual skills and an ability to shift, and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses and hands-on project and operations management
• Strong focus on quantitative data working with large datasets and able to use the appropriate software for this scale
• Willingness to travel to EU sites
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification in (Industrial) Engineering, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field
• Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing and/or in any transferable project management
• Past experience or study of distribution supply chain, B2B communication (EDI/XML) and their support function roles
• Past experience or study of start up operations and/or 3PL environments
• Fluent in English (Cl Level)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project
• Strong data analysis skills - Ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
• Business case decision-making, complex problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
• Team player who can facilitate successful project work, operating to deadlines
• Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
• Proven track of record of working in bonded warehouse or container warehouse environment
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of Lean techniques such as Kaizen or Six Sigma
• Technical expertise - Solution-driven approach to systems & processes
• Experience with analytical tools such as data warehouse tables: SQL / Visual Basic / Power BI
• Master's degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting email@example.com.