Inbound Lead Development Representative (AWS MRC)
- Bengaluru, India
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a talented individual to join the Global Marketing Response Center (MRC) team. We are looking for someone with experience in inbound demand generation and lead management campaigns, to join a new team tasked with increasing the quality of Marketing Inbound Leads through targeted profiling and nurturing activities.
(ps: this is not a field sales customer facing role)
Our team is a critical function within the lead and demand generation process, with its mission to profile, nurture and qualify leads generated from various events, campaigns and marketing activities. In this role, you work with a highly talented, dynamic and fun team, targeting existing leads with campaigns and information designed to improve the lead quality and sales conversion rates.
Check out this video to learn more about our team culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjJcOv_uslA
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work as part of the Inbound/Lead Nurturing team to build a stronger AWS Lead Database by profiling/researching existing AWS leads to create a detailed view of the customer's need for cloud technology and the sales opportunity.
• Perform calls to nurture leads with information/campaigns to increase their understanding of the AWS portfolio, the value proposition and relevant use cases for AWS services.
• Qualify leads and move them from little interest to warm and active interest; help our customers evolve from a stage of Education to a state of Consideration.
• Through tele-profiling, researching and nurturing efforts you will create higher value leads resulting in higher sales conversion rates.
• Work closely with multiple stakeholders (Sales team, Partner team, Marketing team...) to achieve campaign goals while ensuring exceptional internal & external customer satisfaction.Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations globally.
Using AWS, businesses of all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS is being adopted by all industry sectors in Asia Pacific, because it allows customers to do more with less and to be more efficient and agile in their IT spend - in turn supporting the ability to experiment, fail fast, remove friction from managing IT and go global in minutes. The APAC team at AWS is committed to providing businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
• Bachelor's degree, a technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is a plus but not compulsory.
• 3 - 5 years of work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization - high-tech products/services preferred.
• Proven success in doing business development and marketing calls and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language from ASEAN countries.
Experience in crafting the highest standard customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the target audience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top