Import & Export Ops Specialist
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To serve the goal, Amazon has created one of the most advanced fulfillment and logistic networks in the world.
Amazon Global Logistics in China is a team of highly experienced logistics professionals, product & program manager and carrier specialists actively participating in Amazon's international expansion goals. We are seeking some highly motivated individuals who are interested in providing best-in-class logistics service to customers as global logistics operation specialist.
The main purpose and responsibilities is to act as control tower on end to end global logistics operation process by focusing on process, procedure and data relevant activities with the aim to standardize process, improve operation efficiency and service quality.
- To handle air export operation process with LSP and interface with AGL's seller
- Ensure Amazon complies with China import and export regulations.
- Manage daily export operation related issues;
- Co-work with internal function partners on AR, AP, system testing, service product/program launch
- University graduation with 3-5 years working experiences of international forwarding - Good understanding of International transportation practice - Proficient written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese - Strong sense of responsibility and ownership to meet deadlines, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work as a team member;
- Quick and keen learner - Good data analytical and computer skills - Customer oriented mindset - Trade lane knowledge of CN-US / EU / JP
Back to top